Wednesday, January 12, 2022

They never do...

Why are you starting this blog again? Why? Where's the logic? Do you even have time to blog? Yeah. Turns out, I do. It's not a question of having time, but more a process of finding time. It's important. I feel like I used to think. I used to write. I used to blog at the same time as being totally swamped with projects. The weren't always work for hire. Sometimes, I just made myself crazy with my own stuff. Honestly, I was happier and more creative. I read my old posts and actually like this guy. So yeah. There's no real destination here. There's no final goal. There's no Bigfoot at the end of this episode. But I still want to wander around in the woods for a little while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home