Monday, November 12, 2007

I got tagged... sheesh.

Galoot put out the challenge on this one.

List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be “totally lame,” but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of. Own it.

1. I like musicals. The dumber the better.

2. I watch Star Wars a lot. All of them, though for my money, The Empire Strikes Back is still the best.

3. I have never been afraid of making a total ass of myself in front of a crowd. Improv is a great outlet for this.

4. I find all types of art inspirational, especially animation. Annoys the hell out of "grown-ups" like the wife. Whatever.

5. I can identify many fonts at a glance. This also pisses off wifey.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Does it make me and most of my friends lame by default if we all think Star Wars is cool too? I'm afraid I already know the answer to that.

Helvetica, baby.

9:52 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Pay back your student loans, in Helvetica bold.

I used to be a huge fan of Britannic bold. I used it for everything. Now when I see it is looks so 90's. Blech.

I am with you on #1. I think it is genetic.

5:55 PM  
Blogger princess slea said...

ah the musicals. my lifelong dream is to be somewhere and have everyone break out into song and dance.
my bridal party attempted to do this for me at my reception but i think my maid of honor had three too many tequila shots before hand to pull it off.

what's star wars?

7:13 PM  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

The wifey reads pissey...


...sorry!

10:32 AM  
Blogger monkeybrigade said...

I'm a fan of Arial Narrow.

I'm looking for fonts for a new tattoo, got any ideas?

10:39 AM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I don't remember doing this at your wedding princess... wait... was it GREASE?

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home