Thursday, December 03, 2009

Some House Keeping...

Well, "The Producers" has come and gone. It was a great run. Everyone associated with the production did a great job. I got caught up in the whole thing. It was amazing.

Part of the very last props created for the production were a series of theatrical posters from Max Bialystock's former lackluster stage plays.

This provided me with an opportunity to include some of the "behind the scenes" faces including the Director of the Orchestra, the Director, the Assistant, and the Technical Director. I never posted them so, here they are...






Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I told Bob that all non-stage people (directors, orchestra members, random people associated with a production) really should have taken a moment to get an up-close look at everything that was on stage. These posters came out great. I especially like the one with Bob and Mary Anne.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Shabs said...

Please Contact Me. I would like permission to use some of your artwork for our amateur production of the producers. We are doing it for charity in Los Angeles.

bensharabi@gmail.com

5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I came across you blog while looking for poster ideas for our production of The Producers. I was hoping you would allow our theater group to use your images. We would credit you in the program.

Silhouette Stages is a 501c3 non-profit arts organization in Columbia, MD. We contribute a portion of our proceeds to local charities in need through tax-exempt donations from patrons and community members.

Our website is - http://www.silhouettestages.com/

Please let me know if you need any additional information. - Elizabeth

elliek@aol.com

6:07 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Bateman said...

Hello,

I'm hoping that you might be willing to give permission for us to use your artwork for our production of The Producers. If you're interested, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to give you more information about our theater.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

elizabeth.a.bateman@gmail.com

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home