Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Voluntary Victims... with all the Fixin's!


Stop it... just stop it! Complain to someone else... my god! If I hear you complain one more time about how awful you have it, I am going to puke. Are you in a situation you don't like? Who put you there? Who can change that? ME?

NO! I really can't! Help yourself for crying out loud! Life is a salad bar! Don't sit there and bitch about the shit on your plate! TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! Make another trip! Clear your plate and start over again!

And if I don't take my own advice and walk the hell away from you, then I have no right to bitch about your bitching so GOOD BYE!

Mmmmmm... there's pudding over here!

3 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

A wise person once told me, if you are in a situation you don't like, there are three things you can do:

1. Change the situation.
2. Change yourself.
3. Get out.

I hate complainers.

11:19 AM  
Blogger princess slea said...

sometimes when I go to a restaurant I just like the waitress to make my salad for me.

12:07 PM  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

To help oneself, one has to be aware and willing to get out of it, but like I often say "being in crap is comfortable, it's nice and warm" plus it takes no effort!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home