Monday, April 04, 2011

Soul Crushing

I just don't know anything any more. It's a daily freakshow.

Oh please, get over it. Who do you think you are? Don't be such a baby!


It wasn't supposed to be like this. It wasn't supposed to be such a joke. Jesus, it really is such a joke.

You like jokes, remember? Oh, what... you can't take a joke now? Wuss.


Jokes are fine, but to live one?... it messes with you, makes you doubt your ability. Why am I even here? Why do I continue this every day? Why am I having this internal dialogue?

Don't ask me. I just came here for the free cookies. By the way, you are out of cookies.


Yeah. I know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

Hi I was wondering if you could pretty please go and read my blog. If you know of any good resources I could use I would greatly appreciate a comment or suggestion! medschooldream.blogspot.com

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home