Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oooooo! What does this button do?...


The other night, Boomerang® ran a Dexter's Laboratory Marathon. I watched it with Chloe. It was the best thing ever. When my wife was pregnant with her, she once worried over the possibility that Chloe wouldn't be as smart as us. I think many parents worry about things like this before their kids arrive. Chloe's favorite cartoon is Dexter's Laboratory. That is brilliant. Now I'm worried that she's smarter than us... she already has great taste in cartoons.

1 Comments:

Blogger princess slea said...

I know Magda is smarter than I am. She is bi-lingual since she speaks both English AND Rubbish. Jude? Not so much. He just screams "I need milk!" over and over until I get it for him.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home