Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sanity Clause is coming to town

I snapped. Yeah. Hard to believe, right? I actually broke down yesterday and took a mental heath day off from work. Golfed. I am not an avid golfer. It was the best day. I'm not saying I golfed well, but I golfed. It was hot. It is hotter today. Today I am in the office again. This fucking place has no AC. The building is brick. I feel like a Tandoori Chicken. I want to golf. I want to do anything but sit here and put out other people's fires. Snapped. I want more snapping. Life is too short and too irritating. I want peace. Snap.

4 Comments:

Blogger princess slea said...

golfing is FUN. when i come out, we should get preppygirl and galoot (and anyone else) and go golfing! yeah for golf carts (and beer)

12:58 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I'm on board!

1:01 PM  
Blogger njCYNical said...

That's funny...I always thought you kinda looked like Tandoori Chicken. Hey, maybe you are the one making the building act like an oven. Food for thought :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger subash gautam said...

cbse 10th result 2017
up board result 2017
cbse result 2017
jee main result 2017
icse result 2017
SSC result 2017
neet result 2017
neet result 2017

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home