Friday, December 29, 2006

The Satellite of Love...

Christmas has come and gone, and lemme just tell you, it was pretty great. I had fun and the holiday season continues. I had such an awesome time last night, talking to people I haven't seen in a long time. Yeah, I had a couple of beers, and it was great.

Life affirming experiences have an uncanny way of making you remember who you are. When is it that people forget who they are? It's so lame.

Galoot and Preppygirl bought me a Sirrus radio for Christmas. I hooked it up this morning. It just is the awesomest. Music is huge. Listen to more music. Look at more art. Remember who you are and like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Glad you like it! You deserve a nice gift. Love ya!

7:44 PM  
Blogger princess slea said...

glad to hear your christmas turned out cheery.
as for the old cartoons...i can't watch them because they creep me out.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home