Monday, September 18, 2006

I want less dog food.


I don't really know anymore. There's a place in which we all excell. No really, I believe this. Are you where you should be? I don't know anymore. This is exactly the type of crap that is bound to end up in a blog. Soul searching bullshit. I like where I am. Its not a bad place to be. But somedays it feels like I am settling for dog food.

Dog food is good for you. I keep thinking about Mel Gibson in the "Road Warrior" sharing the can of dog food with his dog. I suppose in a post-apocalyptic world it was delicious. It would keep you alive. Its probably better for you than a lot of other things. Am I settling for dog food? Are you settling for dog food?

In the grand scheme of things, I suppose there are worse things to settle for, but that's bullshit. There is no try, either do, or do not. Dog food. The problem is that it is oh so filling. It does leave one satisfied and tired. Sometimes to tired to even dream about fillet.

4 Comments:

Blogger PreppyGirl said...

Don't settle for dog food. At least keep your options open. The filet could come smack you across the face someday and you need to be ready!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

9:01 AM  
Blogger princess slea said...

"the filet could come smack you across the face someday..?
no pun intended i'm sure.

2:00 PM  
Blogger PreppyGirl said...

OMG, I SO didn't mean that the way it sounded. Oops.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Mr. Social said...

Quit talking "Smack" preppygirl.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home