Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My friend Susan

My friend Susan is very nice. She is the kind of person who makes you happy that you ran into her. "Hi Susan!"

Susan is as familiar as the sun every morning, and as mysterious as the moon on a misty night. You feel as if you know her, even though she is just an acquaintance. Susan does the same things just about everyone else does, but there's a strange amazingness to these things when Susan does them. I can't put my finger on it, but it seems like you are watching someone do something for the first time, every time she says, or does something.

She can't be from planet Earth. There's something very real about her... too real sometimes. I think about her and wonder. Then I fall asleep.

Good night, Susan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Susan sounds like a neat person in a slightly mythological way.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home